Dear Traveler, Namaste!
Welcome to Nepal.
As a destination for adventure travel, Nepal is hard to beat. The stunning mountains are world famous, the friendliness and hospitality of the Nepalese people is unequalled. On top of this, the kingdom has been blessed with an unbelievably rich and religious element, which manifests itself in the varied and fascinating cultural, architectural, and religious elements, which are to be found in Nepal today. Adventure travel is increasingly popular and the range of holiday option is becoming wider with each passing year and Alpine Explore Nepal and Explore Alpine Adventure Trekking can make all that happen to you.
we are committed to providing you with the best service in the trekking and mountain business, from your first contact with us to the conclusion of your trip. We specialized wide range of Trekking, Mountaineering, and eco-friendly adventures at very competitive price. Remember that Alpine Explore Nepal provide services that other agencies do not include or charge extra for.
Alpine Explore Nepal will provide you with suggested itinerary for your trek or design a special itinerary to meet your requirements. We hope that you will benefit from our real trek and tour experience to achieve your goal, whether it the ascent of Everest or a trekking in Asian country. We will take care of you from arrival to departure from Kathmandu.
Alpine Explore Nepal's field staff and guides are amongst the most knowledgeable and skilled in the business. Backed by an office team with many years of experience and the best equipment available, South Asia Trekking will ensure that from the moment you start to plan your holiday to the end of your stay in Nepal you will receive a personalized service with the emphasis on quality, safety, and value for money.
Service provide by Alpine Explore Nepal:
In Nepal, the pace of life and life style of the people are very different from yours. Only expect the unexpected. Come to Nepal with flexible attitude; we would do our best to help you succeed in reaching your goal whilst providing you with an enjoyable experience.
The cost of climbing and trekking in Nepal is relatively low, but South Asia Trekking will ensure that services are provided to high standards by using trained and experienced staff and latest equipments available.
Alpine Explore Nepal will:
- Provide good working conditions and rate of pay for staff and porters.
- Take full insurance cover for all staff and porters and provide them with clothing.
- Provide, where possible, fresh food and vegetables grown and bought at local villages.
- Send you detailed suggested itinerary on request
- Book you into three to four star hotels or hotels of your choice in Kathmandu.
- Book all internal flights and overland transport.
- Provide an English-speaking Nepali Guide (Sirdar) selected for their competence, friendliness, honesty, intelligence and familiar with the area of your trek.
- Provide a cook and cook-boys of proven ability to cook a variety of excellent food and maintain high standards hygiene.
- Provide tents, mattresses and kitchen equipment in as good as new condition.
- Provide Sherpa suitably equipped to carry equipment to high camps for trekking peaks.
- Organize helicopter rescue facilities etc.
As a professional organizer, we are very conscious of our responsibility to the mountain environment and local culture.
We promote "sustainable mountain tourism" by: removing all our rubbish from mountains, trekking and base camps for proper disposal removing climbing equipment and whenever possible, fixed ropes from the climbs, using gas or kerosene for cooking, and discourage the burning of wood.
There is always room for improvement and we are constantly reviewing our environmental policy for each wilderness region we visit. The measures are not easy to implement and they can be expensive, but the mountains are worth it.
We ask all expedition and trekking participants to co-operate fully with the environmental and cultural policy applicable to their trip. This will be much appreciated by not only us, but also those who visit long after we are gone.